HOP to ITT TODAY:
Hypertension Optimization Program
to Implement Treatment Targets with Target Organ Damage Affecting You
Hypertension may affect any vascular organ in the body leading to Target
These includes the:
- Brain leading to stroke and hemorrhage
- Eyes leading to vascular damage called retinopathy
- Heart leading to thickening or hypertrophy and contributing
to the development of coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Kidneys leading to kidney damage (nephropathy) evidences
by protein in the urine, deteriorating kidney function and ultimately kidney
- Thoracic aorta, the large blood vessel leading from
the heart, which may become dilated or aneurysmal and subject to tear or
- Abdominal aorta leading to aneurysm and risk of
- Peripheral vascular bed or blood vessels throughout
the body leading to peripheral vascular disease (PVD) or aortic aneurysm
slide show reviews target organ damage.
The presence or Target Organ Damage Affecting You is a strong reason
to HOP to ITT and treat hypertension aggressively and continuously
to Target for the rest of your life.
Registered users may download this presentation
as a PowerPoint slideshow by clicking on the download button above.